Feb 5, 2011


Team San Carlo Honda Gresini rider Marco Simoncelli has confirmed excellent recent form with a stunning performance in the third and final day of testing in Malaysia on Thursday. The Italian had already made a strong start on opening day and improved throughout Wednesday, and then consistency across a simulated game today, which was also positive. Hiroshi Aoyama also enjoyed an encouraging recent days, creating the self-confidence and exposure to the new team.
Marco Simoncelli, first, 2'00 .757 (42 laps):
"I'm really happy today. The test in Valencia, we realized that the new bike had potential and I had a good feeling with it. Given that this is not one of my favorite circuits we still managed to build our consistency from yesterday and today I am unable to determine a terrible round. For the rest of our days focused on a simulation game, setting a consistent pace and by the end of which I was not the limit, as I was to race here. Overall, I am 100% happy . The team worked perfectly, the changes are implemented successfully and everything has gone perfectly. We have improved, starting with myself, kids and bicycles, and I am sure that this year «LL» be 'there. Obviously, this is only the first test so we must keep our feet on the ground and just continue. "

No comments:

MotoGP RSS on motogp.com - The Official MotoGP Website