Feb 10, 2011

R. de Puniet: «I want to do better this year"


The Frenchman shows impatient for 2011
O Randy de Puniet was delighted at yesterday's official presentation of his new team (Pramac Racing).
The Frenchman, who surprised last year with its performance until he broke his leg at the German Grand Prix, said he wants to do better this year. Having made clear that he has fully recovered, said:

"I'm happy for the new" adventure "which begins with the Ducati, I became" Italian "again. I enjoy driving the motorcycle, though sometimes a bit difficult for me to check, especially in turns. Last year I had some good results, although it hurt. The important thing is that my leg did not bother me during the test and could not drive fast.
My goal is to do better this year and the work we've done so far with my engineers shows that I can make it. In a few days we will meet again in Sepang and I am sure will improve my performance, "concluded de Puniethttp


www.motograndprix.gr

No comments:

MotoGP RSS on motogp.com - The Official MotoGP Website