Feb 8, 2011

The Fonsi Nieto stops matches


Formally announced the decision, Fonsi Nieto gave a press conference announcing that he 'retired' a few days before the start in Valencia official tests Moto2 category to which would be involved with the group G22 Racing.
As he explained, took this decision because it has not recovered from last year's leg injury that almost cost him his life (he was taking painkillers have side effects and caused cardiac arrest for 40 seconds).

The 32-year old Spaniard, nephew of Angel Nieto, said:
"I got the decision and discuss it with my cousins, Gelete and Pablo, because the group is up and I did not want to create any problem. My leg has not returned. I'm going to the gym and after five minutes I have to stop training. When I do something well, then I will not do at all and prefer to retire. Be aware, however, that this decision causes me great pain also, "he said.

O F. Nieto has won the Spanish Championship 125 cc in 1998 and 250 cc in 1999 and 2000. In 2002 he was second in the World Championship 250 cc, 2005 To the WSBK participated in 2007 participated in MotoGP, which replaced the injured Olivier Jacque at the French Grand Prix

No comments:

MotoGP RSS on motogp.com - The Official MotoGP Website