Feb 7, 2011

C. Stoner: «I am surprised the RC212V! »




He clarified that Honda is different from the Ducati
After testing the track at Sepang, o Casey Stoner said that Honda is different from driving on the Ducati.
"With Honda follow different lines on the track, very different lines. Where I do not think I can handle and go, at that time and begin to enter the inside of turn "said the Stoner and added:
"I am surprised the RC212V. We must get used to this behavior so I can find the proper racing line every time. The Honda is different from the Ducati. I need some time but I think I made progress in Sepang. "

When asked to say which of the two motorcycles (Honda, Ducati) the most tiring, Stoner replied:
"I think that you understand what is more tedious. In three days I took the test blisters on hands, but the RC212V is amazing. By comparison, a more common framework and a little more difficult to change direction, but I'm very happy with it. The behavior of the front wheel me confidence.
Apparently (the Ducati) is slow, this also won more races than anyone all these years, but needed another way to drive. It may be worse in some places, but the Ducati has features that work very well. Normally, (the Ducati) induced vibrations in a circuit like Sepang and must close the path to your bends. But the Honda does not happen. I never lost the front wheel and it only happened once, something really different for me, "concluded Stone

No comments:

MotoGP RSS on motogp.com - The Official MotoGP Website