Feb 12, 2011

. A. Bautista «I expect payback of labors'


The Spaniard believes that it will kick start
The Alvaro Bautista said the first test at Sepang was a very good result, although they led the third day because of such damages.

"I am happy because I improved my best time last year and this is a good sign," said the driver of the Rizla Suzuki.
"Being the only rider in the team is good because we all work for me and make the changes you desire. At present it is a little difficult, but when they would start the games, everything will be better. Last year, in Valencia, we tried some things in the GSV-R and retry and Sepang, where the Suzuki is always fast.
In Malaysia I could not see big differences and this means that our bike is competitive in hot conditions, but is believed to improve when prevailing colder.
We must be competitive in each temperature environment, which is why the work the people the group is very important ", concluded A. Bautista.


source.www.motograndprix.g

No comments:

MotoGP RSS on motogp.com - The Official MotoGP Website