Feb 23, 2011

Sepang, Day 2: Statements Honda


Latest News 24/02/2011
gallery

 What did the actors In previous news will read about the performance of riders Repsol Honda. Let's see what we said at the end of the day. Casey Stoner: "We tried many different things, including the new fork and shock. With this created intense vibrations. In most of the day we changed the suspension settings, the frame and fork but nothing seemed to satisfy us. However, it is essential to do these tests now, before the Championship. Now we begin to understand how the new framework behaves and tomorrow we will do more tests. However, the new fork I can brake better and slower. As I said, this causes many vibrations which, however, managed and reduced somewhat by the end of the day. " Dani Pedrosa: "Today we tested mainly in suspension. The new fork allows me to have better feel and improved braking and feel the rear wheel and I'm happy with the work of the people of Ohlins. Also, we tried various settings in the new framework to be able to judge what I prefer. However, both frames are good and should think twice before deciding what to use. The bike responds very well to what we applied, but only the first race may find advantage in and failing. Yamaha is very close to us and must be careful. " Andrea Dovisizo (photo) "I repeat, but I'm very happy! It was a surprise to me when I did the first testing time 2 ': 00'9, and today I 2': 05 '.0, which is also good. Usually I'm not so quick (in testing) and that means I have become more competitive. Today the state of the track was better than yesterday and it is good that we improved our times compared with those of the first Test here, while our competitors have done the same. I did a lot of new settings, and tomorrow will try to make a simulation game. "

No comments:

MotoGP RSS on motogp.com - The Official MotoGP Website