Feb 13, 2011

E. Lavery: «I want to be in the top five"




Indicates sure we won this year
The Irish driver of the Yamaha is confident that it will be able to distinguish in WSBK, although the first year of participating in the competition.
The Laverty showed his abilities from the first time and declared 'threat' to their opponents. However, he prefers to keep a low profile.
"If at the end of the season finish in the top five or sextet, I am very satisfied. If I'm in the top three will be in an ecstatic state! At first I want to manage two good results. I do not intend to hunt the title immediately, although I know that I am able to do so. "

When asked for Marco Melandri, team mate, the E. Lavery said:
"With Marco are doing very well. He has a strong personality but is very good guy, and landing-unlike other Italian riders, calm. Never until now I had a fellow athlete who can feel me pressing. I think this will make me more competitive and will have a yardstick. However, I believe that he will feel pressure from the fact that you have to win. "

The Laverty said that the team does not Yamaha make distinctions between the two drivers and that motorcycles will be equivalent with regard to preparation.
"Undoubtedly, we will have equal treatment by the team. The R1 is much more reliable than it is in testing at Magny-Cours. The engine is stronger, more smooth in operation and improved performance of electronic and adjustment of the suspension, "he said.

No comments:

MotoGP RSS on motogp.com - The Official MotoGP Website